Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's my birthday

Hey all Jackson here. Today was my first birthday. Mom got me a new bone and I didn't have to share it with anyone. My brothers played outside with my kids a lot today so I got to just hang out and relax and chew my bone. It was great. I am almost ready to go to my Grammy's I am getting excited because Mom has been packing and I know that means I get to go for a ride. Mom is packing up my toy's and getting us all ready to go. My little brother Remi has been going on some short practice rides. He got a little car sick. Mom really hopes that he doesn't barf the whole way home. Me to YUCK.. I did that once. Luckily this time we were just pulling in the drive so Mom got him out of the van quick enough. Well it is time for us all to go to bed. Tomorrow is my kids last day of school here. They are excited. I hate to tell them that they will be going back as soon as we get to Grammy's house. I can't wait to help put them on the bus every morning.
Hope you all had a good weekend!!
Jackson

4 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!

How cool that you didn't have to share that bone! Wishing you a safe trip to your Grammies,

love, licks and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Peanut said...

Oh man Remi puked. Yuck Yuck Yuck. I hope you have a good trip and don't have to deal with him throwing up.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddy,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :)

love

opy

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there! Happy Barkday to you!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Pee/s: Check out mah new post!