Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Faty bear was a good boy today.

We can hardly believe it because Fatty Bear was a good boy today. He helped Mom clean out her car and stayed in the yard. We were all good boy's today. Remi and I got to watch Speed Racer with Mom and the kids. It was a good movie. I liked the cars going fast. I love cars! I like to play with them would love to chase them but Mom won't let me. She says I will get turned into a pancake. I don't know what's so bad about that I love pancakes. But she seems to get all worried about them when it comes to me and cars. I like to play with hot wheels and race cars I love the ones you shake up and they go for you. I can pick them up in my mouth and shake em up so I can chase them. I am hoping that Santa will bring me a new one for Christmas. I forgot mine outside. The rain ruined it. Mom cleaned our car all out today. Only a few more days and I can play with my buddy Kipper again. I can't wait. We are gonna run around like little maniacs. Remi is going to love my grandma and Grandpa they are really nice and Grandpa let's us all sleep on his lap in his chair. Grandpa also gives us Lot's of treats. He likes popcorn a lot and so do I. We sit and wait and he tosses us popcorn. It will be a long ride for all of us but I am excited about it. Well time for bed. I am going to dream about chasing those cars. And maybe about some pancakes. YUMMY!!
Good night all
Jackson

1 comment:

Peanut said...

I heard you were cute playing with your car in the backyard. Glad bear was good today. I hear that doesn't happen often lol