Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fatty bears sister is really naughty!!

Hey all Jackson here,

Wow we had quite a morning here. I went out to go potty like usual and Fatty bears sister Cocoa came over to play. She slips under our fence. When my little girl let me back in cocoa came running in our house jumped up on my couch and pooped. All over my couch. I said hey I sleep there ya know. Then she jumped down and trailed poop all over my mom's laundry she was folding in the basket and all over my carpet. Needless to say Mom took her right home. And told her people she had been a naughty little girl. what a mess. I am mad now because I have to watch Mom clean up now and she has to go to the laundry mat so I will have to go in my kennel. Thanks a lot Cocoa.. My kids camped out in our living room last night so you guessed it. Poopy blankets. Mom said we may as well take them to the laundry mat and put them all in the big washer and get it over with. YUCK.. I don't like to have to hang out in my kennel. My Mom needs to find a way to keep her from sneaking into my house. I don't like it. She even tried to eat my breakfast. And she is so little that it's hard to catch her. Darn girls! I am so glad I have brothers. I bark at her and bark at her and she pays no attention to me. I am glad I am going back to my Grandma's house pretty soon until my Dad comes home. My friend Kipper never poops on the couch. And we can play all day in the yard. Mom said I can take all my toy's and my bed. I am so excited.. I can't wait to run around like a crazy dog.. Well Mom said It's time to go so I have to kennel up. See you all soon.

P.S. I don't blame peanut for wanting to eat that Mojo if he is anything like that Cocoa..

1 comment:

Peanut said...

That cocoa is not right in the head Jackson. I tell you.