Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back in Michigan

Bow wow everyone. Jackson here. We made it to Grammy's house. It was a good trip took us 2 day's of driving and we were all on our best behavior. It is so much fun to be here with my best friend Kipper. Fatty bear got his hair cut a little so he can see now. He looks pretty spiffy.. Remi and Fatty bear both like Grandma's house and we love her tomato plant.. Yummy!!! Grammy has these little yellow pear tomatoes that she planted in her flower bed and we have all been snacking on them. My Mom has had the flu and so we haven't went on a walk yet. That's ok I have just been having a lot of fun playing and running in the yard. I stay outside almost all day until it's time to come in for bed. It's just so much fun to run. And play with my buddy Kipper again. Fatty Bear Remi is a lazy boy and likes to soak up the sun on the porch. He sleeps in the padded lawn chair. He doesn't stay out as much as I like to. He likes to be close to Mom. Fatty Bear and I are having fun running and wrestling. Well It's bed time. Our boy's have to catch the bus at 6:00 for school so early bed times here. I like to go to bed with them so I better get in there. Good night all.
Jackson

1 comment:

BenTheRotti said...

You sound like you are having a great time, glad to hear you arrived safely!

Have a great weekend,

Ben xxxx