Friday, September 19, 2008

Jackson the big brother

My name is Jackson. My kids named me after Fort Jackson. Because that is where my Dad was when they adopted me. He is a soldier in the US Army. I haven't really spent a lot of time with him so I am a Mommas boy. He is serving our country in Iraq right now. I am really good at cheering up my kids when they miss him. So are my brothers. We all make them laugh a lot and keep them busy. I am excited because soon we are going back to stay in Michigan until my Dad comes home. We are going to stay with my Grandma and Grandpa and there dog's Heidi and Kipper. Kipper is my best friend. Wow we have had some adventures let me tell you. One day when we were both little still and liked to ignore my Mom and Grandma. Kipper and I took ourselves on a little adventure once. It was snowing and we got out of the fence. Actually my little girl let me out of the fence. And so Kipper and I headed for the field next to Grandma's house. My Mom followed our tracks forever. And finally found where we doubled back to the house. Needless to say Kipper and I were exhausted the rest of the day. We both got scolded a little. My Mom and Grandma were just really happy to see us back. There are a lot of coyotes where Grandma lives and so they were worried about us being so little and taking off like that. We also took off once and went to the creek. We had so much fun getting all muddy and wet. And then like usual Mom came after us and home we went. Again we slept the rest of the day.After a long bath. YUCK I don't like baths. We go sledding at Grandma's in the winter. I love to go sledding with my boy's. I jump right on the back. Heidi is older and so Kipper and I just annoy her. We like to run around and bark our heads off. That is really fun to chase each other for hours barking.. We play tug of war with all our favorite loofah dog's and usually get told to go outside if we can't stop barking LOL. Grandma has a nice big fenced in yard out in the country so we can have a lot of fun. My baby brother Remi is going to love it. It is a long ride though back to Michigan. I like to ride in the van. I snuggle up to my kids and sleep most of the way. It is late and my baby brother just chewed up a paper towel roll my little girl was using as a telescope so we have to clean that up. And get to bed. We like to sleep with Mom and our little girl. Or I should say shove Mom out of bed. Me and my baby brother and our little girl hog the bed. Fatty bear has to sleep in his kennel. Don't tell anyone but he is a bed wetter some times. He has a nice soft blanket and pillow in his kennel so he knows that is his spot to sleep. I am glad because he picks on me when I am trying to get to sleep. Good night all

Jackson

No comments: