Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am the top dog! Or at least I think I am.

Hey Fatty bear here. I think I am the leader of my pack. Mom keeps telling me not to pick on my baby brother to much because some day he is gonna kick my butt. I can still take him down though. I got in trouble this morning. I was teasing everyone. I just can't resist my self. I jumped all over my kids while they were sleeping and woke them all up. I get my brothers all riled up so they will run circles around the living room. And Mom tell's me to stop. I just can't help my self I love to instegate a great race. And I also have a secret weapon. If my sister next door or one of my brothers starts to win I bite there ear really hard and make them cry. I may be the littlest but don't underestimate me. I got sent to my kennel 3 times before noon today. That is a record. Mom said I need to straighten up or I may just spend the whole afternoon in there. I don't think she really would though. I am too cute and I know it. Well I have a lot to do still today. I just know there is something I can get into around here and gosh darn it I won't rest until I find it.

Fatty Bear

1 comment:

Peanut said...

Fatty bear. Mom says I can't meet you because I would try to eat you but she loves you to pieces.