Monday, September 22, 2008

I learned how to sit

Hi all Remi here
I am getting to be a big boy. I learned how to sit. And I love Milk bones. Everytime I go potty I seem to get one so I think I am gonna do that outside. And when Mom say's sit she seems to pull one out so I am gonna do that to. Fatty got in trouble again today. He flooded the kitchen. He likes to play in the automatic water dish. And then he peed on my Mom's pillow. My kids had it on the floor laying on it doing home work. You guessed it. He is in his kennel. Got sent to bed early. And Mom said he can keep the pillow now. She washed it but he gets to keep it still. He is so funny but always finding mischief. Jackson and I played tug of war tonight for a while and then both passed out with our little girl on the couch. She rubs my belly and I can't resist it I just go right to sleep. She is so cute and gives me lot's of hugs and kisses. And treats. She is my little buddy. My little brown eyed boy helped work on my tricks tonight. Him and Mom played out side with me after school. We played a game that must be called sit and stay. The sit is ok but what the heck is stay? I think I will find out soon. Probably tomorrow. I better get to bed. The kids have to get up early for school and I like to walk them to the bus stop sometimes. So I better get back to snuggling with my little girl.
See you all soon.
your little friend Remington

1 comment:

Peanut said...

Hey Remi. Just learn sit. I never learned stay that well unless it has to do with staying to wait for my dinner.