Friday, September 19, 2008

Remington the baby of the family

My little brother Remi is a really nice guy. He loves to play and always grabs onto my tail. He is only 8 weeks old and almost as big as I am. He weighs more than I do already. He was found on the side of the road. How sad it made my Mom to think of the poor little guy just tossed out like that. He is a really good baby brother and is learning so quickly. He likes to take naps with our little girl. She use to tuck me into her dolly cradle and rock me and sing when I was a baby. I liked that and always fell asleep really fast. Remi and her are very close and snuggle up together on the couch a lot. Our little girl is 3 years old. And she is a hand full. I can't keep up with her some day's. She loves to give us all treats so we like her a lot. Remi and her spend the whole day playing while my boy's are at school. Remi follows our little girl all over the house. He cries if she gets out of sight. Same with Mom he gets all upset if he can't see them. And I just look at him like what is wrong with you. We are all spoiled rotten.

No comments: