Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I ate my harness whoops!!

Jackson here. I have been working on this project slowly for awhile now. When I get bored I like to chew on my harness and see if I can get it off. Well I finally did it!! It took me about 6 months but I did it. And now I have to wear my little brothers hand me down one. That's right Mom put the baby's harness on me and he is getting a new one. Just because he is out growing everything doesn't mean I should have to wear his. He wore it for 2 weeks after all. She was a little disgusted that I ate mine. I have to wear it because I made this tunnel under our fence and can slip right out. Mom keeps filling it in but I like to just dig it right back out. Fatty bear likes to dig in it to. He is a really good digger. It is a lot of fun for us to dig in that together. I don't think that Mom likes filling it in to much. I usually get dirty looks from her the entire time. And scolded about digging. Fatty bear was a good boy again today. And so was Remi. He got to go for a car ride. Lucky guy. He is practicing for the long trip home to Grandma's house. I can't wait only 6 more day's until I can play with Kipper again. Well I better get started on making sure all my toy's and bones are ready to do.
Laters
Jackson

4 comments:

Peanut said...

Pack up everything yourself buddy. Your mom will probably forget something.

Asta said...

Hi flash sent me ovew, and I wanted to wish you a gweat twip..I hope you have a ball..btw..digging is sooo fun
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Willow the Black Dale said...

Hey everydoggie!!! By good friends Flash and Peanut sent me on over to say hi. But they want us to say hi BEFORE you go on a road trip. Now are you still gonna hang with us while "trippin"???
*Serious moment....mom is gone out of the room.....guys I hear you are on your way to Michigan. Can you sneak Peanut in your car? He has promised to help me with a little aaahhhmmm "problem" yeah that's it problem.....with my little bratty sister Pilar. Since I happen to live in Michigan I thought ya know hey maybe you could drop Peanut off for a visit and some serious help.*
Wow it is so cool that you have little hoomans. I just have the big ones! OOOpps gotta run moms coming.
love,
Willow

BenTheRotti said...

Hi all,

Flash and Peanut sent me over to bark a hello.
Have a great trip.. and i would heed Peanuts advice if i were you and pack your own stuff.. two leggeds have heads like sieves!

have a great weekend and we are wishing you a safe journey,

Ben xxx